BostonMurrell, LLC. will increase your visibility and engagements with people in Digital Black Boston who are interested in what you have to offer. Our advertising and PR distribution outreach hits lucrative audiences. Ask for the demographic report by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And IT information support is available, because the staff has technology consulting, repair and troubleshooting expertise gained from years of enterprise and brick and mortar retail experience serving computer and internet users, and their applications, hardware and software..
Web sites we manage received 100s of thousands of unique viewers per year. We attract users from web, email and social media channels to see what you advertise or announce on our websites.
The URLS www.BlackBoston.com and the Online Guides to Black Boston for Visitors and Residents website platform at https://Boston.BlackSoftware.com are two of four African American and special interest web sites under management. We place your messaging with our Twitter.com/BlackBoston network of 3,000 followers as well. Most of our users identify as Black or BIPOC.
view our websites
- The BlackBoston.com 1638 portal – distributes to 350,000 Blacks in Greater Boston
- BlackBoston.com/Businesses/ – offers direct access to Black-owned trade skilled vendors
- Boston.Blacksoftware.com – an online Guide to Black Boston for Visitors and Residents
- www.AboutBlackBoston.com/professionals.html – urban professional social group lists
- www.AboutBlackBoston.org – developing the New England Black Heritage Tour series
- www.Twitter.com/BlackBoston – Official Black Boston Tweets on issues and loves
- www.BlackSoftware.com – accomplishments in non-fiction historical engineering